Day 2 音素/æ/和音素/e/
Only ten apples are left.
have a bad cold
a happy family
a best salad
1. Please give me a piece of bread.
2. I want to take a rest.
3. There are ten well-dressed man in the hall.
4. This is the best novel I have ever read.
5. Better late than never.
6. The traveler ran to Jack and made a request for help.
1. In fact, things are getting better. (fact, get, better)
2. There is a red hat on his black bed. (red, black, hat, bed)
M: Why are you absent yesterday?
W: I had a bad cold and had to lie in bed.
M: Oh, that's too bad.
1. Dad packed his jacket into a bag.
2. The crap came out of the sand.
3. I am as happy as a clam.
4. The black cat ran after the rat.
1. They are selling pens and pencils.
2. It's my pleasure to help you.
3. I ate a loaf of bread and two eggs at breakfast.
4. He's left in the red and yellow turned in the desert.
/æ/ VS /e/
1. I have been ready for the test.
2. Let beggars match with beggars.
3. He collected many valuable stamps.